National Boyfriend Day is celebrated on October 3 every year. This day is not an official holiday but is marked to celebrate the man one loves or male best friend.
On this day, people share gifts to pamper their boyfriends and spend time with them. It is not necessary that a lot of money needs to be spent to show how much the girls love their man. Expressing the love, spending quality time, and appreciating little moments spent together would also be the best way to celebrate National Boyfriend Day.
1. “Once you fall for someone, their smell can be a powerful thing. Women will wear their boyfriends’ T-shirts, and throughout tales in history men have held on to their lover’s handkerchief.” — Helen Fisher, a biological anthropologist.
2. “I believe that two people are connected at the heart, and it doesn’t matter what you do, or who you are or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together.” —Julia Roberts, actress.
3. “I was born when you kissed me. I died when you left me. I lived a few weeks while you loved me.” — Humphrey Bogart, actor.
4. “You can never control who you fall in love with, even when you’re in the most sad, confused time of your life. You don’t fall in love with people because they’re fun. It just happens.” — Kirsten Dunst, actress.
5. “There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.” — George Sand, novelist.
6. “A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.” — Lana Turner, actress. Do You Know When Is Veterans Day
7. “You can’t blame gravity for falling in love.” — Albert Einstein, physicist.
8. “Truth is everybody is going to hurt you: you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.” — Bob Marley, singer.
9. “In my dreams, I could be a Princess, and that’s what I was. Like most little girls, I believed nothing less than a Prince could make my dreams come true.” — Loretta Young, actress.
10. “Immature love says: ‘I love you because I need you.’ Mature love says ‘I need you because I love you.'” — Erich Fromm, psychologist.
11. “The greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance.” — Brian Tracy, public speaker.
12. “When in a relationship, a real man doesn’t make his woman jealous of others, he makes others jealous of his woman.” — Steve Maraboli, “Unapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human Experience.”
13. “I know you think I’m crazy. Maybe that’s because I am. About life, about this moment, about you.” — Crystal Woods, “Write Like No One Is Reading.”
14. “It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.” — Friedrich Nietzsche, Philosopher.